Monday, September 15, 2008

I Thought I Knew, But Who Does?!

Ok, were to begin:
1)Brady done for the year..... no problem we will just start some guy that hasn't started a game since high school and win!!
2)Did somebody switch the Jags team with the University of Jacksonville? Can we wake up and do what you do best, pound the ball and make people wish they were playing anybody else.
3)Minnesota needs a fix in the passing game. Adrien Peterson is going to waste up there don't ya know.
4)I know the refs blew the game San Diego, but come on you shouldn't have been in that spot to begin with. You are way better then Carolina and Denver, wake up and stop crying.
5)The Rams, Seahawks, Dolphins, Bengals, Browns, Chiefs, 49ers, and Lions stink. I know the 49ers won yesterday but they are awful. These teams are a combined 1-15! Who is gonna get that number one choice? The next question would be, would you want to play for any of these teams if you were drafted?
6) Hello Bills! I called this one, probably one of my few good picks. They are 2-0 and coming off a big come from behind win at the Jags. Trent Edwards has a lot of moxie and guts. That D also plays with an enormous chip on it's shoulder. Good for the Fightin' Dick Jaurons!
7) Can the Jets get some guts and throw a pass when you are at the goaline? You only have Brett Farve at QB! Man, they let the Pats win even though they knocked Matt Cassell into next week.
8) How about Justin Tuck! Two sacks, an interception and a TD. Man, this guy is a true talent and think he is doing it with nobody on that line, besides him, who is worthy of a double team.
9) Romeo, Romeo, where for art thy fourth down try? Down 7 with 3 minutes to go and you send in the field goal team?!?! Great now the score is 10-6 and you need to stop the Steelers from running the ball to score, get this, a TD?!?! Have some balls and go for the zone. What faith they showed in their own Offense.
10) Good call by the NFL to postpone the Texans v. Ravens game in Texas. Not only did nobody want to watch this game, I am kidding Texan and Raven faithful, but Ike took out part of the Stadium's roof and made it a dangerous venue. Also, there are more important things then football. Good job for once putting people first and not the money.
I know I stole this bit from Peter King at Sports Illustrated, but I would like to think of it as a homage to him because he is one of my idols. I wish I could write half as good as the stuff he throws out. That is the NFL 10 Things I Thought I Knew.

No comments: