Thursday, July 3, 2008

The 6-4-3 Double Play......


"Playing baseball is not real life. It's a fantasy world... It's a dream come true."
Dale Murphy
I made some picks earlier in the season. I would like to have a mid season report and awards. First off, I have the White Sox right so far. Look at the Rays, they are in first place. But, then again, there are the Mariners, they stink. I was pretty accurate with my picks, except the Mets and the Mariners. The Red Sox aren't in first, but in the end they will be, trust me. I know baseball, I may not be the smartest person in the world, but I know baseball. I know the rules and what it takes to win. I can tell you who will be the star and who will flop. I live baseball, I know what baseball is all about. Right now, I think the Rays may fade away and the Tigers will prevail and win the wild card. I like the Mets to win the division still, I also like the Phillies. The Diamondbacks better watch their back. The Dodgers can get anybody they want via trade with their farm system. My mid season awards, MVP in the AL is Josh Hamilton. I mean the cat has 82 RBI's so far, heroin was his drug of choice but he kicked the habit and is now clean. In the NL, give it to Lance Berkman, Fat Elvis, he can hit. Best switch hitter since Mantle. CY Young in the AL is Cliff Lee, 11-1 and has an ERA of 2.26. That is great in the AL. Edinson Volquez is the NL CY Young, he is wicked good. He was traded for Josh Hamilton, how cool is that? Evan Longoria is the rookie of the year in the AL and the NL is, Geovany Soto. This kid in Cincinnati, Jay Bruce, may make a push but we have to see if he gets the at-bats. Well that is my two cents. I will see you at the end, LETS GO METS!!!!!!

No comments: