Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Living The Dream Man, Just Living The Dream....


I recently went down to Washington D.C. and started my dream, my life long journey. To see every ball park in the MLB. I know, I know it is a difficult task. But I will attempt the impossible, I dare the dare. I plan on doing this task. The journey begins in D.C. It was the first time I have ever been to ball park outside of New York, the stadium was fabulous. The Nationals lost, but it was fun. I have been to Shea and Yankee stadium. Add DC and I have 29 left. I plan on going to Boston or Philly this summer so away we go. This reminds of a story I once read in SI that some man had gone to every Super Bowl ever. WOW!! That's what you call determination, that is what being a sports fan is all about. You want to be there, at the game that is. I love going to the ball park, "Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jacks, I don't care if I ever get back.....". Who doesn't love going to the ball park. Tailgating is the best. Burgers, fries, throwing around the ball, and of course the beer. You dream of one day playing in the ball park one day, batting where Mantle stood. Run on the field Walter Payton ran. Shoot a hoop where Jordan did. Go to Edmonton, and skate on the same ice as Gretzky. The mission has started, lets get this thing going. Every man should do this feet. I want to make this work out, it would mean a lot to me. So, 27 up, 3 down.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

i'm in this too! let's gooooo... 29 is a lot of places to visit :)