Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sitting In The Green Room










Lets talk NBA draft, time to improve our team shall we. The excitement, the angst, and the sadness. This thing, the draft, can make or break a franchise for years. What if I made the wrong choice? What if that throw in when I made that trade becomes is a superstar? You never know, it is Russian Roulette, the draft. We have seen it all, Sam Bowie before MJ?!?!?!?! Wow, can they get a do over. Tragic struck once, ask the Celtics. Len Bias, cocaine is a toxic that took a possible legend way before his time. Then you get the nice story. Agent 0 was a second round pick, but now, he is a man amongst men on the court. There aren't to many more clutch then him. Arenas, Gilbert Arenas. Agent 0 has the smoking gun ready to blaze. How funny is it that MJ was actually the 3rd overall pick, 3rd. I loved the Nets draft, Brook Lopez and then the steal. C.D.R., Chris Douglas-Roberts, he was suppose to be a 1st round pick but dropped to 40th. Do you hear me complaining. Bron Bron in 2010 is the rumor. Net pride is back. Lets go Nets! There are a few guys from the 2nd round I will keep my eye on. First off, Richard Hendrix in Golden State, then Sean Singletary in Sacramento, Kyle Weaver in Charlotte, and last Deandre Jordan with the Clippers. I see maybe two or at least one of these guys will be an all star. I have watched these guys play, I think my money might be in Hendrex. I don't think he is ment for Golden State but we will see. Singletary was 1 of the more clutch players in all of the land last year, if he would have come out last year he would have been selected in the 1st round. But, time will tell as it always has with the draft. Russian Roulette, welcome to the draft. Your guess is as good as mine, even the experts get it wrong. But, remeber the name Hendrix (baring injuries) I like his make up. Don't bite the bullet, time to pull the trigger.............

1 comment:

Katrina said...

time will always tell...

and i loooove you babe!