Sunday, May 25, 2008

Can I Get A Do Over?



Wow!! I go away for the weekend, and come on. The Celtics won on the road, Kobe stunk up the joint and the Mets, I don't; speechless. What happened?!?!? They heard I wrote it down and they put my word on the club house walls? Nobody reads this blog. Helloooooooooo....... I can't pay people to read this. Maybe I am mush. So, here we are: the Mets stink, the Celtics are the best, and the Lakers are over hyped. There, that may just do it. I hate it, I swear. How is that two weeks ago I was so happy, and now everything falls apart. I swear, when you are up, you fall. Life is 12-1. You can be so high and well, the fall is far. So many things can do this. Just like sports. Many things have brought this upon me, and what do I do like an idiot? Turn to my teams, the Lakers, the Pistons, and the Mets.... Yeah take a guess. What did I tell you, they add on to bad days, or bad nights. I leave you with this,...... oh hell the Mets really look bad and I know it's May, but watch them. They make you feel like they are down 20-0 before first pitch. So, Happy Memorial Day to all of my 5 readers and enjoy the Monday off.
p.s. Try to remember what this day stands for, not drinking or bbq-ing assface. The men and women that kept us safe and free. Thank you, the real American Heroes.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

do overs would be nice some times, but it happens.

and you have more than 5 readers!