Thursday, May 29, 2008

Is The Torch Getting Passed?

"Show me a guy who's afraid to look bad, and I'll show you the guy you can beat everytime."
Lew Brock


Can this be the last game for the defending champs? Will the mighty Spurs go down? I think that most of the NBA fans, also David Stern, want the Lakers and the Celtics in the finals. Nothing against the Spurs, I actually like them, but they are boring. They are like watching paint dry. They are great, Duncan is an all time great, but they are so boring!!!! I would love to see the Kobster win without Shaq. I am sick of Shaq, he runs his mouth too much. Kobe deserves it, and I know nobody deserves things in sports (earn things maybe). He does deserve it though, to shut up the critics. Imagine, he has critics. He is the best player on the planet and yet people want more from him. He is the Lakers, Kobe Jellybean Bryant is the Lakers. The best player on the best team, that is how sports are supposed to be. He is a battler, he is a warrior, he is Kobe. Listen, Parker, Duncan, and Ginobili (he is up for best actor for his flops by the way, how I hate him) are tremendous players, Kobe is still the best. D-Wade and Bron are close but not Kobe, not the yellow warrior. He is tremendous, yes I may sound like I have a man crush on him but deal with it. He is the best. I am willing to pay to see him play. There are not too many players that I can say that about. He dropped 81 against the Raptors on 1-22-06, 81!!!! He is the best, he is my new Michael Jeffery Jordan. Talk about clutch, I watched him hit many a game winning shot, and not even shake a nerve. Cold blood in his veins, like a snake. So, I leave with this: Kobe, let's finish off the Spurs and take care of the Eastern Conference team and hold up the trophy. Maybe throw in a laugh at Shaq. He is a battler, he is a warrior, he is Kobe.

No comments: