Friday, May 16, 2008

Mother Nature You Bitch!!

Maybe the rain was for a good reason-- the Mutts weren't ready for the Yanks, just maybe. I don't know. All I know is that I hate when there is no game on. It's ok though, maybe we can play two tomorrow. It gave me a chance to cook, watch the basketball game (Can Bron flat out play, I know he has struggled in this series, but he just oozes basketball knowledge. He is already a legend.), and watch one of the funnier movies, Dodgeball. How priceless is at the end when Ben Stiller is fat and all he can say is: "F*cking Chuck Norris." great scene. How funny is that the Celtics, who had the best road regular season record, can't win a road playoff game? What sense does that make? I don't get it. But anyways, I love this Cavs team. I think they have a complete package when Daniel "Boobie" Gibson is healthy. They can grind it out or run. Very good team, I see a title in their future. I like the addition of Delonte West, he is the perfect point guard for this team. He doesn't need to score, his very efficient, and under rated on the defensive end. Me though, this year, I would love to see the Lakers or the Hornets. Talk about another super star, Chris Paul. He can do it all, he is making Bruce Bowen look bad on the defensive side nobody does that. He can score it from anywhere, and he will rip you on the dribble if you don't protect the ball. Basketball is a fun sport to watch and play. When I was younger we would play for hours and then go home and watch the playoffs and talk about them and analyze them like we worked for ESPN or Sports Illustrated. So many great memories about this. But the fourth quarter is about to start and I will leave you be. LETS GO CAVS!!!!

No comments: