Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Game 7 And More


How great were the game 7's on Sunday and Monday? Can Bron and Pierce play? I think they are still scoring. Duncan wasn't good but Manny was. I was shocked by the Spurs, but hey, that is what makes them the champs. The game 7, how great are they? Jordan played in some, so did Magic. Its about heart. The best show up. That is why I consider Garnet, 5-13, as over rated. While Pierce is great, love him or hate him he is clutch. The loser goes home, and we will see you next year. Now we have the Lakers v. Spurs, and Pistons and Celtics. I like the Lakers and the Pistons. I am doubting the Spurs again, and I have a feeling that this will bite me on the fanny. Clutch, heart, determination, that is game 7. Look at the rest and you are going home. Heart, you hear that alot in sports. It is the dive on the floor or giving yourself up for a catch. Heart can't be measured on a chart, but it is big. Eli showed heart with the resistance of the sack. Ryan Freel from the Reds, bit player, but he plays at 190 m.p.h.'s, he is a human crash test dummy. Hey, hello, that's the wall but I need, I must, have this catch. Game 1 of 162 or Game 7 of the finals, they are there. Game 7, who doesn't love them? The Bill Mazeroski game 7 of the World Series, Yankees v. Pirates, walk it off junior it's over. He ran around the bases that day swinging his arm with helmet in like a pinwheel. That is Game 7 in a nutshell. The game 7 is the Super Bowl moment. You have been playing a series all week and now we have the Super Bowl syndrome, the NCAA Tournament. Win or go home. Lets go, lets play, I have the heart. Grab that board, throw a block, sacrifice yourself. Heart, can't be measured, but it is big John Lester, cancer to no-hitter. The Yankees youngsters can't win a game but the two kids from Boston already have 2 no-hitters. The no-hitter, sounds easy huh? Ridiculous, it near impossible. The friggin' Mets have none but they had the likes of Gooden, Viola, Pedro, Seaver, and Koosman. But where is the no-hitter? None, zip, zilch, nada. The only other franchise that is to have none is the Rockies. Something is wrong, what the heck is going on here? 27 up no hits and that is it. Lester, cancer to no-hitter. This is remarkable, cancer. How is it possible that one man can fight cancer two years ago and now throw a no-hitter, but he also was on the mound last year when they finished off the Rockies. Cancer, the Big C as Junior Soprano once called it. It is the dreaded word, the doctor comes and says, "It's cancer, I am very sorry." Yeah, that is a good day, right?!?!?! Cancer, any form stinks, I can't wait til they wipe it off the face of the earth. I lost a friend when he was at the age of 15. That isn't fair, I have druggies and rapist walking around and I have to watch my friend die. John Lester, cancer to no-hitter. Congrats Johnny fight the fight, keep it going. Cancer...... it kills.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

life is beautiful, baby.