Saturday, May 3, 2008

Just Cause

I have the Red Sox, White Sox (there I said it, better pitching and under-rated offense when Crede hits), Angels (depending on Lackey, if Lackey is not a factor then I am going to flip flop them with the Mariners), and the Mariners. Angels in the series (pending Lackey, if not then the Mariners). The other league I have the Mets (not a homer pick, just like their bullpen better then Philly, Lidge. Really) the Cubs, Diamondbacks, and the Phillies. I have the Mets in the series. If they play the Angels, well lets just not unpack that fast New York. If they play the Mariners it will be 86 all over again. My awards: Felix Hernadez Cy Young, Tori Hunter MVP, Evan Longoria ROY, and the most improved team will be the Devil Rays. National League: Johan Santana Cy Young, Jose Reyes MVP, Fukudome, and the most improved will be Marlins. Happiest person in baseball, Joe Torre. Saddest, Brian Cashman as he packs up because he didn't land Johan or Berdard and he watched the Mets go places with him.

No comments: